Domain VI Problem detection and resolution
In problem detection and resolution domain has 5 tasks are discussed below,
• To provide maximum value delivery, problem and impediments are identified in the project.
• By engaging whole team, issues identified are rectified progressively
• Issues addressed by the team member should be solved, if the team members are unable to solve, they need to expressed to stakeholder
• Identify the threat or issue; prioritize the issue and current status to make project transparent to owner.
• Include resolution activities into backlog for future planning
Problem detection and resolution Tasks