About - RHCSA EX 200 Syllabus
RHCSA EX 200 Syllabus
Unit 1: Access the command line
• Log in to a Linux system and run simple commands using the shell.
Unit 2: Manage files from the command line
• Copy, move, create, delete, and organize files from the bash shell prompt.
Unit 3: Get help in Red Hat Enterprise Linux
• Resolve problems by using online help systems and Red Hat support utilities.
Unit 4: Create, view, and edit text files
• Create, view, and edit text files from command output or in an editor.
Unit 5: Manage local Linux users and groups
• Manage local Linux users and groups, and administer local password policies. Control access to files with Linux file system permissions
Unit 6: Control access to files with Linux file system permissions
• Set Linux file system permissions on files and interpret the security effects of different permission settings.
Unit 7: Monitor and manage Linux processes
• Obtain information about the system, and control processes running on it.
Unit 8: Control services and daemons
• Control and monitor network services and system daemons using system
Unit 9: Configure and secure OpenSSH service
• Access and provide access to the command line on remote systems securely using OpenSSH
Unit 10: Analyze and store logs
• Locate and accurately interpret relevant system log files for troubleshooting purposes.
Unit 11: Manage Red Hat Enterprise Linux networking
• Configure basic IPv4 networking on Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems.
Unit 12: Archive and copy files between systems
• Archive files and copy them from one system to another.
Unit 13: Install and update software packages
• Download, install, update, and manage software packages from Red Hat and yum package repositories.
Unit 14: Access Linux file systems
• Access and inspect existing file systems on a Red Hat Enterprise Linux system.
Unit 15: Use virtualized systems
• Create and use Red Hat Enterprise Linux virtual machines with KVM and libvirt.
Unit 16: Comprehensive review
• Practice and demonstrate the knowledge and skills learned in this course.